Terms and Conditions Christmas 2018
Confirmation of Bookings
Bookings made after 26th October 2018 must be paid in full.
2. Attendees will be strictly over 18 years old only.
3. Full payment must be received by 27.10.18. Failure to pay within this time will result in cancellation of the booking and forfeiture of any deposit paid. Bookings made after the 27.10.18 must be paid in full by BACS, credit or debit card.
4. When pre-ordering wine and drinks packages, these must be paid in full upon request of final payment for the dinner package and prior to the event.
5. Payment methods for final balances can be made by over the telephone by credit or debit card, by BACS or by Cheque. Cheques must be made payable to SIV LTD and must be received by 27.10.18.
6. All dietary requirements must be received at time of booking or a minimum of 10 days prior to the event, otherwise SIV LTD cannot be held responsible for accommodating any last minute special requests.
1. If the client cancels a booking with written confirmation prior to the 09.09.18; upon receipt of the cancellation letter or email, the following cancellation fees will apply;
- All deposits paid will be non-refundable or non-transferable.
- Within 12 weeks of the function date 50% of the final invoice will apply.
- Within 6 weeks of the function date 75% of the final invoice will apply.
- Within 4 weeks of the function date 100% of the final invoice will apply.
2. If a client cancels a booking with written confirmation after full payment has been received, no refunds can be made.
Cancellation by SIV LTD
1. SIV LTD reserves the right to cancel the events or transfer bookings to an alternative date. In these circumstances, if the client does not wish to transfer and/or the event is cancelled the company will refund any advance payment made but will have no further liability to the client.
1. All published ticket prices are inclusive of VAT.
2. The client will be liable for any loss or damage to the company’s property including walls, light fittings and equipment (including items hired in for clients use)
3. The company has taken reasonable steps to ensure that all information detailed on the website, brochures, tariffs, leaflets and advertisements is accurate. iI reserves the right to alter, substitute or withdraw any service, facility or amenity without notice if necessary
4. Please note SIV LTD will be responsible for arranging the seating plan, the company will strive to accommodate any special requests providing these are submitted in advance of the event, but can’t be guaranteed. Guests will be seated in tables of 10 or 12. Parties of 10/12 or more will be seated at tables within close proximity of one another.
Parties of 4 or 6 for example will be seated on a mixed table with other guests to make up a table of 10. Table numbers and locations cannot be guaranteed.
5. If any guests are celebrating a special occasion and gifts such as wine bags are being brought in by the party, these will be retained within the cloakroom until the end of the evening, Guests can collect on departure. Failure to adhere to this company policy will result in the gifts being confiscated.
6. In accordance with our premises license, any drinks pre-ordered or purchased at the bar must be consumed on the premises and cannot be taken off-site, even if they are not consumed during the evening event.
7. Any drinks that have not been purchased through SIV Events and Ponds Forge International Sports Centre will be confiscated if found.
8. SIV LTD reserves the right to use any photography taken during the event by the company’s professional supplier.